OBS Studio 29.0 Crack + Serial Key Full Torrent Free Download
OBS – Open Broadcaster Software is one of the most popular open source video recording and live streaming software for Windows PC. The program offers several features that allow you to create professional live broadcasts and videos. Like FL Studio, SopCast and XSplit Broadcaster, the tool supports multiple streaming platforms including YouTube, Mixer, Twitch, etc. This app is preferred by gamers, streamers and content creators.
Powerful multimedia software allows you to collect images from a variety of sources. Text, icons, tab images, photos, webcams, browser settings, and more. The recent OBS Studio update caught the attention of many Twitch streamers. This was made possible thanks to the program’s flexible parameters and special functions for adding a video camera in real time.
OBS Studio Crack allows you to record, stream and stream to YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and many more providers. High-quality video/audio recording and mixing in real time. Create a scene with many assets including screenshots, images, text, browser settings, webcams, capture cards and more. OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software Studio) is a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. It is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
One of the great things about OBS Studio is its flexibility and customization options. Users can add multiple sources to their scenes, such as webcam capture, game capture, and window capture, and adjust their properties such as position, size, and opacity. Users can also add filters such as color correction and noise reduction to the source to improve the quality of their videos.
OBS Studio Full Version also offers several audio options, including the ability to add multiple audio sources and adjust their properties like volume and panning. Users can also add audio filters such as noise gates and compressors to improve sound quality. In addition, OBS Studio includes a built-in audio mixer that allows users to adjust the volume of various audio tracks and control their audio levels.
Another feature of OBS Studio is the ability to record and stream in a variety of formats and resolutions, including 1080p and 4K. Users can also choose between different video codecs such as x264 and NVENC and adjust the bitrate and keyframe spacing. In addition, OBS Studio has a built-in video editor that allows users to cut and combine videos.
OBS Studio includes several streaming options, including support for popular streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube. Users can also adjust stream settings such as bitrate, resolution, and frame rate, and add overlays such as webcam images and text. In addition, OBS Studio has a built-in chatbot that allows users to interact with their audience and respond to their comments.
All in all, OBS Studio is a powerful and versatile video recording and streaming software with editing and playback capabilities. Whether you’re a professional programmer or a beginner, OBS Studio has everything you need to create high-quality video content and engage with your audience.
Features & Highlights:
- High-quality video recording and real-time mixing with an unlimited number of scenes that can be smoothly transitioned between using standard transitions.
- Live on Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VKontakte and other RTMP servers
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/tint, etc.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for live streaming and video
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVNC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with filters for all sources such as gate, noise removal and gain. Take full control with VST plug-in support.
- GPU-based game recording for efficient game rendering
- Unlimited shows and resources
- Several different and customizable transitions when switching between scenes
- Shortcuts for almost any action, such as start or stop streaming or recording, tap to speak, quickly mute any source, show or hide video sources, switch between scenes, and more.
- Real-time preview of all changes made to your scenes and assets in Studio mode before sending them to your stream where your viewers can see those changes.
- Support for DirectShow recorders (webcam, capture cards, etc.)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new sources, copy existing ones and easily customize their properties.
- Simplified control panel for quickly setting up scenes and recordings. Easily switch between profiles.
- Light and dark themes are available to suit your environment.
- Customizable and custom scene design: Users can add many resources to their scenes such as webcam images, game capture and window capture, and adjust their properties such as position, size and offset.
- Audio Options: Users can add multiple audio sources and adjust their properties such as volume and panning, as well as add audio filters such as smokescreens and compressors.
- Multiple recording and streaming formats: Users can record and stream in a variety of formats and resolutions, including 1080p and 4K, and choose from a variety of video codecs such as x264 and NVENC.
- Built-in Video Editor: Users can cut and merge videos.
- Streaming Options: Support for popular streaming platforms such as Twitch and YouTube, as well as the ability to adjust streaming options such as bitrate, resolution, and frame rate, and add overlays such as webcam images and text.
- Internal Chatbot: Allows users to interact with their audience and respond to their comments.
- Audio mixer: adjust the volume of different sound sources and control their volume.
- Platform and Resource Migration: Create smooth and professional transitions between your platforms and resources.
- Plugins and scripts. Plugins and scripts support advanced features and functionality such as custom transitions, real-time text and image resources, and more.
- Multilingual Support: OBS Studio is available in multiple languages, making it easy for users around the world to use.
- Cross-platform: OBS Studio is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Free and Open Source: OBS Studio is free and open source, allowing users to access the source code and modifications needed.
- Added support for the AMD AV1 Encoder for the RX7000 series GPUs on Windows [AMD/Jim]
- Added support for the Intel AV1 Encoder for Arc GPUs on Windows [Intel/Jim]
- Note: CQP is available but not fully supported
- Added support for the Intel HEVC Encoder on Windows [yuriy-chumak/rcdrone/Jim]
- Added an upward compressor filter [pkv]
- Added a 3-band equalizer filter [Jim]
- Added support for native HEVC and ProRes encoders on macOS, including P010 and HDR [Developer-Ecosystem-Engineering/PatTheMav/gxalpha]
- Added support for macOS Desk View [Developer-Ecosystem-Engineering]
- Added update channels for opting into receiving beta/release-candidate builds to Windows [Rodney]
- Work is still underway to get everything ready on the server side, updating via the built-in updater may not be available until later in the OBS 30.0 beta-testing period
- Websockets updated to 5.1.0, which has a number of bug fixes, UI improvements, and new stream reconnect events. [tt2468]
Tweaks and Improvements
- The Replay Buffer’s memory limit is now set to 75% of installed system RAM rather than fixed to 8GB [Rodney]
- Added media key support in Linux [kkartaltepe]
- Various improvements to NVIDIA Video and Audio filters, including a Mask Refresh slider and support for temporal processing, which provides better quality masking [pkv]
- Improved Display Capture screen naming & saving on Windows; indexes should now match regardless of Mode, and reconnected displays should show the correct monitor [jpark37]
- Note: This does mean existing Display Capture sources will be blank until manually configured, to avoid showing the wrong display
- Added support for encryption and authentication for SRT and RIST outputs [pkv]
- Disabled ScreenCaptureKit Display & App capture on macOS 12 due to various issues; users should either update to macOS 13 or use the existing Screen Capture source [PatTheMav]
- Removed the automatic numbering on Multiview labels [Warchamp7]
- Added the ability to mute individual browser docks [WizardCM]
- Added the ability to right click and ‘Inspect’ individual browser docks [WizardCM]
- Changed the default Simple Output NVENC preset to P5 for better compatibility & performance [RytoEX]
- Added support for higher refresh rates in the Video Capture Device source on Windows [WizardCM/EposVox]
- Added the Apple VT Hardware encoder to the Auto Configuration Wizard [gxalpha]
- Improved FFmpeg VA-API enablement by directly using Libva to check device capabilities [tytan652]
- Various minor UX/accessibility tweaks in the UI [Warchamp7/cg2121]
- Raised the speed at which dynamic bitrate recovers after a drop [Jim]
- Audio should now be automatically captured for most capture card brands using the Video Capture Device source on Windows [WizardCM/EposVox]
- Added a slide counter to the Source Toolbar when an Image Slide Show is selected [cg2121]
- Fixed issues with async filters (such as Delay) not rendering correctly [jpark37]
- Various performance improvements to Decklink preview output [jpark37]
- Fixed an issue where source Projector windows wouldn’t close when a source was deleted [cg2121]
- Fixed an issue where cursors would disappear or display incorrectly on screen captures on Windows [caesay]
- Fixed issues with CQP rate control for SVT and AOM AV1 encoders [flaeri]
- Fixed an issue with CQP rate control for AMD HEVC and H264 [flaeri]
- Fixed Virtual Camera not working with Webex and GoToMeeting [Jim]
- Fixed capturing UHD/4K YUV on the AJA Kona HDMI [paulh-aja]
- Fixed a bug where slideshow sources wouldn’t remove cleared files when removing missing files [gxalpha]
- Fixed slideshow counter on the source context toolbar showing “1/0” when empty, now shows “-/-” instead [cg2121]
- Fixed chroma location for VAAPI [jpark37]
- Fixed a case where macOS’ VideoToolBox HEVC encoder would be parsed as AVC [jpark37]
- Allow SRT streams to disconnect after timeout [pkv]
- Fixed color space being incorrect for some video devices running in MJPEG video format on Windows [jpark37]
- Fixed monitor names in the Fullscreen Projector & Multiview menus on Windows [WizardCM]
Is OBS Studio free for commercial use?
OBS Studio is open source software and is free for everyone. OBS can be used for commercial purposes without restrictions, without watermarks and without restrictions.
Is OBS suitable for video recording?
OBS Studio stands for Open Broadcaster Software, which means its main purpose is to broadcast your gameplay live to YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and more. However, you can record audio and video from many sources.
Is it possible to edit videos in OBS Studio?
You cannot edit videos in OBS Studio so you may need a video editor like DaVinci Resolve, Shotcut or VSDC Video Editor which are free options.
Can OBS Studio be used? Is it virus free?
Yes! The program is an open source project, which means that anyone can review or improve the code of the program so that you can see for yourself how it works. All code changes are reviewed by other OBS contributors, so no one can add anything wrong. As long as you download OBS from this site, you are getting the latest version, safe to use and free of malware. OBS has no ads or associated software/adware and will never ask for money. If you have been asked to pay for OBS, it is a scam and you should request a refund or refund of your payment.
- OBS Studio is free and open source software, which makes it available to everyone.
- The software offers a wide range of options, including the ability to add multiple sources and filters to improve video and audio quality.
- OBS Studio supports multiple formats and resolutions, allowing users to record and stream in high quality.
- The software includes a video editor, audio mixer and chatbot, giving users all the tools they need to create professional content.
- OBS Studio is compatible with popular streaming platforms such as Twitch and YouTube, making it easy for users to share content with a wider audience.
- It can be difficult for beginners to navigate OBS Studio as it has a steep learning curve.
- The software is resource intensive, so users may need a powerful computer to work properly.
- OBS Studio can be prone to crashes and freezes, which is annoying for users trying to print or stream.
- Some users have reported issues with audio and video syncing, which can be a problem with live broadcasts.
- OBS Studio does not have a built-in video editor, which means users must use a separate program to edit their videos.
OBS Studio Serial Key:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
- DirectX 10.1 compatible GPU (GeForce GTX 900 Series, Radeon RX 400 Series, Intel HD Graphics 500)
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11
- Intel i5 2500K, AMD Ryzen 1300X
- Hardware encoders are recommended
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible GPU
- macOS “High Sierra” (10.13) or later
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible GPU
- X window system or Wayland
How to Download OBS Studio Crack?
- Download OBS Studio from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run them.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste it into the installation folder.
- For more information visit this site.