RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 2023.2.3 Crack + License Key Full Free Download
RadiAnt is a PACS DICOM medical image viewer designed to offer you a unique experience. With an intuitive user interface and unmatched performance. You’ll never look back Try the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer CD/DVD Autorun Pack! It is very fast, boots from CD/DVD media without installation on Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 systems and without any additional software or programming requirements (eg .NET , Java).
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack is a DICOM PACS image viewer. This format is widely used in medical institutions for archiving the results of X-ray, ultrasound and other examinations. In addition to the images themselves, you can also store explanatory documents, dimensions, notes and numbers in these files. All of this information is unlikely to be understood by people without specific medical knowledge, so the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is useless to them.
The program offers several ways of viewing images and even allows you to make some “aesthetic” changes. For example, the “viewer” can view the photo in negative, open it in full screen, and add up to twenty photos for visual comparison. The program automatically maps supported formats so you can open them with a double-click. You can also access the image in the traditional way: by clicking the “Open” button and specifying the path to the file or archive in which it is located (the program knows how to remove the ZIP package).
For more convenient viewing of DICOM files, the program provides a smooth scaling function, a panel with color settings, buttons for rotating images, and a slider for adjusting the length of the displayed segment. Some of the most useful features of the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer include adding annotations and exporting images to the more popular JPEG/BMP formats. Note that when using the second function, only graphical information is exported without tags or labels.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack is a simple and fast Windows compatible platform. It offers many features including MPR, MIP and image fusion. Images can be exported to JPEG, PNG and other image formats. They can also be copied and pasted directly into presentations and Word documents. The app is for viewing only and does not provide storage space. Their website has a disclaimer that clearly states that they do not have certification and therefore the product is not intended for diagnostic use. However, it is useful for students and residents studying medical imaging and for research purposes.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is powerful and easy-to-use software for viewing, processing and analyzing medical images. It is designed to meet the needs of radiologists, physicians, and medical imaging professionals for fast, reliable, and efficient diagnostic image viewing. The software is compatible with all standard DICOM files and can be used on any Windows-based computer.
One of the key features of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is its user-friendly interface, which allows users to easily view and manage medical images. It has a simple and intuitive layout that makes it easy to navigate, with a customizable toolbar that can be modified to suit individual needs. The software supports multi-touch gestures, allowing users to zoom in and out, scroll through images, and adjust window settings with touch-based controls.
The RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is also very versatile and offers extensive functions for image editing and editing. The software allows users to adjust brightness and contrast, rotate images, apply filters and take image measurements. It also offers multiple image playback options including MPR, 3D volume playback, and movie loops. This means that the software can display medical images in different formats and orientations depending on your specific diagnostic needs.
Another important feature of the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is the ability to communicate and share medical images. The software offers multiple options to export and share photos, including printing, emailing, and burning to CD/DVD. Also, users can export images to various file formats including JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF. In addition, RadiAnt DICOM Viewer supports integration with other DICOM compatible systems, making it easy to share images and collaborate with colleagues.
In summary, RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is a powerful and versatile software designed to view, process and analyze medical images. Its intuitive user interface, image editing and processing features, and sharing and collaboration features make it the ideal tool for radiologists, physicians and medical imaging professionals. With robust functionality and user-friendly features, the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is a reliable and efficient solution for all your medical imaging needs.
What is DICOM?
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is a standard format that allows healthcare professionals to view, store, and share medical images regardless of their geographic location or the devices they use, as long as those devices support the format. DICOM images must be viewed using special software called a DICOM viewer that can read and display the format. Images are often stored along with corresponding patient data in a large database called the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS). The purpose of a DICOM application is to store information about the imaging test, including patient details, in PACS and then, if necessary, to view and interpret (and possibly edit) the medical image captured by -PACS. DICOM images are unique in that they contain patient information along with image data.
In fact, there is no shortage of DICOM viewing software. Search online and you’ll find tons of options: some free, some paid, some aimed at medical students, some aimed at seasoned professionals, each with different specs, system requirements, add-ons, and features. A classic case of the choice paradox, abundance only makes it harder for healthcare professionals to choose the software that best suits their needs. In this article, we try to make your decision easier by presenting some popular viewers with useful features and very affordable pricing plans. In fact, most of them are free for basic use.
Features & Highlights:
- User-friendly interface: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and manage medical images.
- Multi-touch gestures: The software supports multi-touch gestures, allowing users to zoom in and out of images, scroll through images, and adjust window settings using touch-based controls.
- DICOM compatibility: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is compatible with all DICOM standard files, making it a versatile and reliable tool for viewing medical images.
- Image processing and manipulation: The software offers a range of features for image processing and manipulation, including brightness and contrast adjustment, inversion, filtering, and image measurements.
- Image presentation options: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer offers various image presentation options, including MPR, 3D volume rendering, and cine loops, enabling users to display images in different formats and orientations.
- Export and sharing options: The software allows users to export images to various file formats, including JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF, and offers options for printing, emailing, and burning to a CD/DVD. It also supports integration with other DICOM-compatible systems for easy sharing and collaboration.
- DICOM viewer features: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer offers advanced DICOM viewer features, such as the ability to display images in multiple layouts, DICOM tags, and measurement tools.
- PACS compatibility: The software is compatible with Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), allowing users to access and manage images stored in a PACS system.
- Security features: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer has built-in security features, including password protection and user authentication, to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of medical data.
- Customizable settings: The software offers customizable settings, allowing users to tailor the toolbar, shortcuts, and other features to their specific needs and preferences.
It supports various DICOM file types
- The software is able to open and view studies obtained from different imaging modalities:
- Digital X-rays (CR, DX)
- Mammography (MG)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MR)
- PET-CT positron emission tomography (PT).
- Ultrasound (US)
- Digital Angiography (XA)
- Gamma Chamber, Nuclear Medicine (NM)
- Secondary Images and Scanned Images (CS)
Structured Reports (RS)
- Several DICOM image types are supported:
- Monochrome (e.g. CR, CT, RM) and color (e.g. US, 3D reconstructions)
- Static images (e.g. CR, MG, CT) and dynamic sequences (e.g. XA, US)
- Uncompressed and compressed (RLE, JPEG lossy, JPEG lossless, JPEG 2000)
All the necessary tools at your fingertips
- RadiAnt DICOM Viewer provides the following basic image editing and measurement tools:
- Juice and smooth pan
- Brightness and contrast settings, negative mode
- Preset CT window settings (lung, bone, etc.)
- Ability to rotate (90, 180 degrees) or flip (horizontally and vertically) images.
- Segment length
- Average, minimum and maximum values of parameters (e.g. density in Hounsfield units in computed tomography) on the circle/ellipse and its area
- Angle Value (Normal and Cobb Angle)
- Pen tool for freehand drawing
- RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is designed to use resources as efficiently as possible. It can run on a multiprocessor, multicore system with large amounts of gigabytes of RAM, but will also run on an older single-core computer with only 1GB of RAM.
- A 64-bit version is provided for modern systems in order to keep the entire image open in more than 4 GB of memory if required. Asynchronous reading allows images to be browsed and processed while they are still open.
- All of this is available in a very compact application with an install size of just over 7 MB.
Compare different series or studies
- Multiple series of studies or multiple studies can be opened simultaneously in the same window or in different windows for comparison purposes.
- Image series acquired in the same plane (e.g. CT series before and after administration of contrast medium) are automatically synchronized.
- Cross-reference lines are displayed for better correlation of anatomy when browsing series with different image planes (e.g. MRI).
Search and download studies from PACS offices
- The Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) client feature allows the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer to search and retrieve studies from other PACS hosts.
- Supported users/service providers are: C-ECHO SCU, C-ECHO SCP, C-FIND SCU, C-MOVE-SCU, C-STORE-SCP.
- The received DICOM files can be archived in a temporary folder and deleted when exiting RadiAnt or saved in the local database.
- With the local storage feature, you can import DICOM studies from CD/DVD discs, USB flash drives, local and network folders, or PACS servers and save them to your local hard drive for easy access later.
- A local archive can be useful in situations where the original media is no longer available or you want to open the study without repeatedly retrieving it from a PACS server.
- You can also access the database to quickly organize and find studies in your collection of DICOM files stored on your hard drive.
Export DICOM files for images and movies
- Create visually stunning presentations and professional publications: RadiAnt DICOM Viewer can export DICOM files as JPEG (compressed) or BMP (uncompressed bitmap) images and WMV (Windows Media Video) movies.
- You can open a single image, an entire series, or all images at once.
- Displayed images can be quickly copied to the Windows clipboard with the key combination CTRL + C and quickly and easily pasted into Word or PowerPoint documents.
2D and 3D multiplanar reconstructions (MPR)
- The MPR tool provided in the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack can be used to reconstruct images in orthogonal planes (coronal, sagittal, axial or oblique, depending on the underlying image plane). This can help create a new perception of anatomy that could not be visualized with simple images.
- The reconstruction process is extremely fast: a coronal series can be created from over 2000 axial CT slices in around three seconds (on a modern Intel Core i7 system).
3D Volume Rendering (VR)
- The 3D VR (Volume Rendering) tool allows you to display large amounts of data generated by modern CT/MRI scanners in three-dimensional space. Various aspects of the data set can be interactively explored in the 3D VR window.
- With this tool you can rotate the volume, change the zoom level and position, adjust color and opacity, measure the length and show hidden structures by cutting out unwanted parts of the volume with the scalpel tool. The image is rendered progressively to ensure smooth operation even on slower computers.
PET-CT image fusion
- Overlay a color PET image on a CT scan to obtain anatomical references for regions of increased FDG (flour de oxy glucose) uptake.
- Use the Ellipse tool to measure the maximum, minimum and average values of SUVbw (standardized absorbance value calculated using body weight) in a specific area.
- Image fusion can also be applied to other imaging modalities such as MRI, e.g. DWI images can be combined with T1 or T2 weighted scans.
Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- The digital subtraction angiography (DSA) technique can be applied to a fluoroscopy (XA) series to get a better view of the blood vessels.
- The pre-contrast image (known as a mask) is subtracted from subsequent images, in which the arteries/veins are filled with contrast medium, thus removing dense areas of bone or soft tissue from the final image.
- With the Auto Pixel Shift feature, you can automatically correct the mask and alignment of the live image simply by selecting the area of interest.
Time intensity curves
- With the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack, you can visualize the enhancement behavior of lesions (e.g. in breast MRI) by drawing time-intensity curves (TICs).
- Different types of curves can be obtained: Ia – straight line (signal intensity continues to increase during the dynamic period) / Ib – curve (time signal intensity curve flattens out in the late post-contrast period), II – plateau (intensity plateaus of the signal in the middle and late post-periods). the contrast agent) or III – washout (signal intensity decreases (fades) in the middle period after the contrast agent).
- If you have a Windows 8 or Windows 10 compatible device, you may find that gestures (movements you make with one, two or more fingers) are easier to use than using a mouse or keyboard. RadiAnt DICOM Viewer allows users to use a variety of multi-touch gestures:
- Touch and slide your finger on the photo to search for photos in the displayed series.
- To zoom in or out, tap two points on the photo, and then slide your fingers toward or away from each other. Drag the image with two fingers to pan and view the invisible parts of the enlarged image.
- You can change the window settings (brightness/contrast) by tapping the image with three fingers and moving them up/down (brightness) or left/right (contrast).
Multilingual user interface
- Thanks to our community, the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack interface has been translated into more than 20 languages:
- Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch/Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Our online tool makes it easy to edit existing translations and create new ones.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer CD/DVD viewer
- Try RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack CD/DVD Autoplay Package! It is very fast, boots from CD/DVD media without installation on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11 systems and without any additional software or programming requirements (e.g. .NET, Java).
- If the user’s operating system allows it, the 64-bit version will be unlocked for better efficiency. The 32-bit version is used on older computers. Only about 6MB of total data is added to the media.
- The logo image displayed after opening the app is fully customizable and can be used to display your business information to your customers.
- Added support for some US images encoded in JPEG YBR.
- Fixed a rare activation issue.
- Image position, zoom, rotate and flip are reset when you switch series.
- Added support for long file paths.
- Added support for some DICOM images that are not fully standards compliant.
- Advanced mode without fun.
- Fixed a rare activation bug.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Added support for some DICOM images that are not fully standards compliant.
- Fixed rare issues with distorted 3D reconstructions and dimensions for some DICOM files that were not fully compatible.
- Added support for some DICOM images that are not fully standards compliant.
- Added support for DICOM images with pixel data stored in 32-bit cells.
- Improved folder names when exporting full series (add patient ID, change data formatting).
- Fixed displaying some US images with JPEG-YBR compression.
- Fixed rare activation issues on non-default systems.
- Added an option to create a shortcut key for the Import ZIP File to Database feature.
- Added shortcuts to delete multiple ROIs in the 3D MPR window (Ctrl + Del, Shift + Del).
- The shortcut to renew the PACS series has been changed to Ctrl + F5.
- Added option to quickly open series from context menu.
- Added option to draw horizontal or vertical segments when using Angle or Cobb Angle tools while holding Shift.
- Added option to hide DICOM overlays.
- Added F5 shortcut to refresh series list in PACS viewer.
- Added command line flag to show viewer in full screen mode (e.g. -wp 0 0 800 600 2)
- Added option to set custom directives for WL/WW setting in options.xml.
- For DICOM files with a defined image pixel spacing (e.g. CR/DX/XA), the zoom factor is used for length measurements whenever possible. The background color of the length measurement turns blue when a radiographic magnification factor is applied (while for the detector plane measurement the color is purple).
- Fixed issues with tomo synthesis images not being fully compatible with DICOM (Hologic).
- Fixed issues with searching PACS by date.
- Fixed a rare issue (white lines) with lossless JPEG compressed images.
- Fixed WW/WL setting for some images with specified VOI LUT.
- Corrected some COLOR PALETTE images compressed with the lossless JPEG2000 codec.
- Support for Windows XP and Vista systems has been removed.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer License Key:
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Activation Code:
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Product Key:
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Serial Key:
- 8 MB file size.
- English language.
- Radiation Dicom viewer development.
- Windows 7, 8, and other operating systems.
How to Download RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.